Genetics/Genomics Education for Your Classroom or Practice
What is G2C2?
How to use G2C2?
- Online repository of genomics educational materials
- Peer-reviewed collections for genetic counselors, nurses, pharmacists, physician assistants, and physicians
- Professional editorial board curates every resource
- Resources are mapped to discipline-specific genomic competencies
- Search for resources using terms, topics, disciplines, or genomic competencies
- Search for genomics educational resources sponsored by professional societies
- Save resources for easy retrieval
- Submit resources for consideration
"Outstanding lecture series featuring renowned genetics professionals covering a broad range of genetic testing issues in depth, including ACCE framework, EGAPP guidance, and CPT coding." --Megan Doerr, MS, CGC, Principal Scientist, Governance, Sage Bionetworks
"Excellent resources for academic education as well as clinical development with respect to genetic testing and application." - Patricia Brennan, PhD, MS, RN, Associate Professor, Samuel Merritt University, School of Nursing
"Clear, simple descriptions of genetic testing technologies suitable to introducing students to testing concepts. Also diagrams could be used as visual aids for patient education." --Angela Trepanier, MS, CGC, Associate Professor, Director, Genetic Counseling Graduate Program - Wayne State University School of Medicine
"This clear and concise, free book is an excellent resource for clinicians to understand what tests to use and when." - Nguyen Park, MS, PA-C, New Mexico VA Healthcare System